A Pathway to the Diploma of Quality Auditing is now available upon application. This pathway includes the following BSB competency units:
- BSBAUD402 - Participate in a quality audit
- BSBAUD501 - Initiate a quality audit
- BSBAUD503 - Lead a quality audit
- BSBAUD504 - Report on a quality audit
A release date for the full Diploma Units is yet to be confirmed.
All of our courses continue to offer Exemplar Global competency units and are recognised Internationally. Exemplar Global hold multiple accreditations ensuring that the courses that we, at Auditor Training Online provide, are recognised by Certification bodies, Government and Industry across the globe.
Students who successfully complete a course consisting of both Exemplar Global and Nationally Recognised Competency Units, will receive two separate certificates:
- Certificate of Attainment stating the relevant Exemplar Global qualification e.g. Exemplar Global AU TL (Lead Auditor); and a
- Statement of Attainment outlining the achieved BSB competency units e.g. BSBAUD402 Participate in a quality audit
For students who have successfully completed the Exemplar Global qualification and are looking to add the Australian BSB units, we do offer a separate 'pathway' course to attain the Nationally Recognised Competencies.
Simply contact our support team for more information.