Assessments are completed in a series of topic specific modules. Each module assessment contains three stages:
- Content Module - containing practice activities and graded practical assessments (Instant marking)
- Formal theoretical Exam (Instant marking)
Some courses may require the completion of further assessments upon completion of all modules. These require formal trainer review, marking and moderation:
- Written theoretical exam; and
- Formal workshop assessments, which may include (but are not limited to) the upload submission of:
- Audio/Video evidence
- Written essays; and
- Documented evidence of procedures performed
The assessment requirements for each course are outlined in the respective course outlines.
You can request a copy of each course outline by contacting our support team or on each respective course page of our website.