Upon completion of video recordings, students will need to upload the peer review against the module that fulfils the directions listed for that Video Assignment.
The video or assessment files/folders are to be uploaded to the ATOL WeTransfer portal (max size 20GB) as shown below.
- Click the blue + symbol to add a single file, or to upload a folder, select the hyperlink 'Or select a folder' situated beneath the 'Add your files' header.
- Enter your email address in the field
- In the message provide the detail of the assessment submission. The video/file name and the message should include both your full name and a description of the assessment e.g John Smith, Pathway to Diploma of Quality Auditing, Video Submission (WS7 Closing Meeting).
- Only click Transfer once all files have finished loading!
- Once uploaded, the video will be automatically submitted to the appropriate department.
Below is a video demonstration of the process described above: