Each course consists of a series of topic-specific modules. These modules contain three stages:
- Content Module - Note: These may include both interactive practice activities and graded practical assessments (Instant marking)
- Optional pre-assessment practice quiz; and
- Formal theoretical Exam (Instant marking)
We encourage students to use the practice activities and the quiz to their advantage prior to moving onto formal assessments.
Some courses may require the completion of two further assessments, which require formal trainer review, marking and moderation:
- Written theoretical exam; and
- Formal workshop assessments - which may include (but are not limited to) the submission of:
- Audio/Video evidence
- Written essays; and
- Documented evidence of procedures performed
The marking process for these additional assessments will take a minimum of (10) business days to complete. This time frame is dependant on assessment workload and is unable to be expedited. Students will be notified in writing of any delays ATOL is experiencing in assessment marking due to increased marking volumes.
The assessment requirements for each course are outlined in the respective course outlines.
You can request a copy of each course outline by contacting our support team or on each respective course page of our website.